Monday, April 15, 2019

SMRP Scholarship Opportunity


I’m reaching out on behalf of the Society for Maintenance & Reliability and Professionals (SMRP), a nonprofit professional society formed by practitioners to promote excellence in maintenance, reliability and physical asset management. Every year, SMRP offers five scholarships, ranging from $2,000 to $10,000, to students pursuing related coursework. Applications are now being accepted online until May 30, 2019. Students do not need to be members of SMRP to qualify.

I’d love your help sharing these scholarship opportunities with College of Engineering students – there’s additional information about scholarships online, or I can send you a flyer to be shared with students. Check out last year’s recipients here!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Regents’ Award for Outstanding Juniors

  This award is the highest honor bestowed to juniors by the university community for those who have excelled in the areas of scholarship, c...

Popular Posts